Join the PLF
The President's Leadership Fund is supported by donors who make an annual contribution toward innovative project grants and the annual Excellence Awards. PLF donors are committed to partnering with the President to promote academic excellence and provide seed funding for promising new initiatives.
As a member of The President’s Leadership Fund, you receive the following donor courtesies:
- Invitation to the President’s Lecture Series and other exclusive events throughout the year
- Invitation to athletic, cultural and academic events on campus and in the community
- Opportunities to network with other alumni, faculty and friends of SDSU
- Special communications throughout the year from the President and university leadership
- Subscription to the President’s blog
- Complementary parking at all PLF campus events
- Special volunteer opportunities
Members of The President’s Leadership Fund make a minimum annual unrestricted donation of $2,500. Please consider becoming a member of The President’s Leadership Fund and make a gift today.
How to Make a Gift to PLF
ONLINE – Make a one-time or recurring monthly gift online today.
CHECK – Complete and mail the PLF Donation Form to:
The President's Leadership Fund
Attn: Sheona R. Som
San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Drive, MC 8045
San Diego, CA 92182-4400
PHONE – Call (619) 594-0551
Double Your Impact!
If your employer has a matching gifts program, you may apply the match toward your PLF membership.
For more information or to setup a pledge, please contact Sheona R. Som at (619) 594-0551 or [email protected].
“I would love for SDSU alums and the community to see the amazing work that is accomplished each day at this school, many of these accomplishments getting their start thanks to a contribution from PLF. I truly believe that a small investment in PLF leads to tremendous rewards and my goal is to get more people involved in this opportunity."
- Lavonne Cashman, PLF Chair (pictured above with husband, Paul)